Well not really "the far side of the world" but from my perch in America it seem that way. I created this blog, as a place to share my stories, observations and creative impulses that crop up in my day-to-day life during my Peace Corps service.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thats One Big Friggin Door...

Working on the door... still not complete but almost there, I will be putting my paints down for a few days as I address some pressing issues that need to resolve. I will get back to it and work on the shadows above the door and refine the reflections on the vehicle... so far I am very happy with this piece and looking forward to signing it. I have a few other doorways in Morocco to capture... inshallah I will create a series of a half dozen of so.

Thank for taking the time to look at my work... today is Sunday and that means I follow football at night here... no video just a scroll across my screen telling me who did what... of course we are talking football not soccer. I am in the fantasy football league here in Peace Corps Maroc and holding my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment